Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Can you stand it?!!

I can't take it!! Is he not just too cute?!!

Two of my good friends here in Pittsburgh take fabulous pictures. And since I just had a baby, I thought I would take them up on getting some shots of little Carson. And I am so glad I did. I absolutely love them!!

Libby took these pics and did a great job. I love all of them and am having a very hard time deciding which ones to frame. It was hard enough picking out only 5 to post on my blog. Is framing all of them a bit much? :)

Thanks Libby for taking the time and having the patience!!

16 comments:

McKelle said...

Super cute! Hows he doing? How are YOU doing?

Tanya said...

Too precious!! how's the mom of four?

Linda said...

Carson is so cute! He's so content in all the pictures. I especially love his little rolls:)

Amy said...

He is too cute! Libby did a great job. The one in the bowl is my fav, definitely frame worthy.

Carly said...

So cute. I am trying to decide which of your other kids he looks like.

Kari said...

Wow, those pics are PRECIOUS! Thanks for sharing!

{Jason and Elan} said...

He's beautiful. I can't wait to have my little boy here. I just want to hold little Carson, he looks so cuddly!

Whit said...

He is pretty dreamy

Michele said...

You did good!!! So glad everything went well. Carson is adorable.

Libby said...

love them!!!he is so tiny and cute! good job libby on the pictures and good job jana on the subject. seriously, how cute could the pictures be without an adorable subject!?

Will & Cheyenne said...

Oh Jana~
I am so happy for you! He is precious!

The Karrens said...

Oh my gosh I just want to squeeze him. He is so cute! And you know my opinion on framing them all...of course. They would look so cute in a big black frame with like 9 pics in a square...costco had a cute one. He is so so yummy!

Rachel said...

adorable. you HAVE to frame the wide eyed one. That is too precious.

Jocelyn said...

No! I just can't stand it! I want to just hold and snuggle him SO BAD! I also want your friend to take some pictures of my babies!

Pitcherpost said...

I love them! I see you had a hard time picking between black and white and color too!

Bringhursts said...

Oh wow, he is darling. I think he looks like you.