Saturday, August 28, 2010

Just to inform you

As most of you have noticed. . . I have taken a serious break from the blogging world. With having my 5th baby, moving to a new state, a new jopb for my husband, and now dealing with a first grader, and two in preschool . . . it's safe to say my life is busier than ever.

So, I am taking a break.I love blogging. . . sort of. :) But right now my time has to be spent on my crazy family and new home. . .that needs to be furnished desperately. So, bare with me as I get things in order and eventually find the time to get back into this little blog of mine.

While one of my best friends was visiting Utah, she took pictures of my kids and they all turned out so great. Thanks Melanie!!! What would I do without friends with talent?





6 comments:

Abbigail said...

I will miss you in this little blog. I hope that you get settled into your new life quickly. Your children are adorable as always. Those photos are amazing.
Please let me know your new contact info.
Miss you!

Elizabeth said...

I was super excited when you popped up in my google reader. Even if it is to tell the blogging world you are on a break. Those pics of the kids are priceless and beautiful! I can't believe how big Carson is, and Ellie with her boots makes me smile, what a character. My kids are convinced we are moving to Utah still to be near your kids. So, maybe send your kids my way for a bit! Hope you guys are loving it there, and glad you posted something. :)

McKelle said...

Oh come one! What? Just because you have 5 kids (adorable photos by the way) gives you the right to be busy? I can only imagine how crazy things are for you. I feel crazy with just 2 kids. However, I'd love to get together again sometime. Give me a call.

Sandy said...

I hear you on the taking a break thing...I've been on a major vacation from the blogging world too!!

Michele said...

A time and a season...I hope you find time...I printed mine off and made a book and I am so glad I did. don't sweat it though...once a month or two is fine!

Bringhursts said...

We will miss you! You're back in SLC now, right? I actually talked to Robyn the other day and told her you might be living there and she was so excited. Rob and I actually talked about doing a reunion sometime in Vegas or somewhere. You will just have to pull up your boot straps and come if we do it!