Friday, November 30, 2007

Enjoy!!

Here are the recipes that have been asked for. Enjoy.

Mashed Potatoes
check it out
I used light cream cheese. Fat free has a different funk to it. Really. And I don't think it matters if you used the fat free half and half. I didn't. But I would. I just didn't have any.

Green Beans

1 bag frozen green beans. Or fresh. Whatever
bacon bits. I use real bacon and chop it chunky.
1 garlic clove minced
onion chopped finely (add however much you like. I use lots)
chopped almonds
Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper

place beans in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain and run cold water over them to keep the color. In a large skillet, heat a little olive oil and add bacon, onion, garlic, almonds, salt and pepper. Saute. Then add the green beans and stir until heated through. Place in a casserole dish and add Parmesan cheese. I like to add lots. Then enjoy!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

yummy...you'll have to try Dad's green beans too. They were super delicious.

Kari said...

Wow my mouth is watering right now! Thanks for sharing the recipes!