Sunday, December 23, 2007

Jackson and Nora sitting in a tree. . .

Jackson had his school Chirstmas party a couple of weeks ago and he especially enjoyed his quality time with his little girlfriend Nora. She is darling. Jackson told me about three months ago that he knew who he was going to marry.
He said, "Want to know who I am going to marry?" And I said, "Yeah, who?" And he said, "Nora."
I asked him how he knew that and Jackson said, "Because she told me so."
Welcome to your life Jack. We girls are the bosses!! :) Always will be.

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

OK, I can't wait to watch that video with some sound because the computer I'm on now has none... but was Jackson going in for a kiss? And then Nora took him to some privacy (not going to happen with a lil brother following him his whole life!)... that is so funny. Now I need to watch with sound. Super cute!

Amy said...

I can't believe shy little Jackson has a girlfriend. He picked a cute one. Merry Christmas. Hope Santa treats you real nice.

Michele said...

What a cutie! It does start early doesn't it.

Brooklet said...

LOL- that has to be some of the best footage ever! Talk about putting on the moves! So cute- and to see Noah following along, completely unawares, I love it!

Libby said...

OK, that was way too funny! So he leans in for the kiss and she takes him by the hand and is what...leading him to a more private location?! Go Jackson!

Arah Debra said...

At least he's learning early.

Gina said...

Wow! I would never think Jackson would be that type! Good boy! That is adorable!