Saturday, January 10, 2009

Las Dos Amigas!




One of my great friends is now living in Washington DC for work with her family and they were able to come and visit us for New Year's . We had a super fun time with them and a much needed girls day. Thanks to our wonderful husbands that took 5 little kids to the Science Center and fed them lunch and dinner and put them to bed. It was fantastic.

Adrienne and I got to go shopping, get pedicures and just laugh all day. I wish we lived closer. I really did love having them here and getting to know her family better. Adrienne and I met because we both went to the same mission. We NEVER once saw each other while serving, but we did keep in contact through little notes and messages while we were in Argentina. We both had the same trainer (give us strength) and knew several of the same missionaries. We just never got to cross paths. :(

So, thanks for coming to visit us and make such a fun holiday for us!

6 comments:

Amberly said...

so fun to see both of you on the same post!!

{Jason and Elan} said...

How fun that you got to visit with Hermana Lowe! You both look so cute and you do not look big at all! I think we have the same red couches as you guys. You've got great taste!

McKelle said...

I didn't know she was pregnant. When is she due? I also didn't know she was living in DC. I thought she just finished her house. They move a ton don't they.

wackywilsons said...

Surely the old man would've said to me, "You are so big. When were you due? How much weight have YOU gained?" That is hilarious...I can totally relate....I guess he never had any kids, or at least was never married to know what a pregnancy should look like!

I miss you too....although you are coming sooner than later.

Rachel said...

how fun. I thought you were pregnant..?? I can't believe someone would ask if you were having multiples, you dont even look like you're having one.

Anonymous said...

You girls are very cute prego ladies!