Friday, July 10, 2009

S.E.X.Y.

This post is for my memory. I am sitting here reading the Pioneer Woman blog (I have a secret crush on her) and I read the word "Virile". I didn't know what it meant so I asked Jason to tell me. He said, "How is it used?"

I said, "He's rugged and virile."

Then Jason went on and on about how he didn't really know and I kept saying,"Yes you do. What does it mean?"

Then he says, "It sounds like there it means, S-E-X-Y"

I said, "Oh."

Jackson says to his dad, "What does S-E-X-Y mean?"

Jason said "what?"

Jackson said, "S-E-X-Y? What does it mean?"

Jason said, "Ahhh, like cool. Like that's cool."

I hope that Jackson doesn't use that word ever to describe how Noah does a "cool" trick on his bike or while playing sports. Or maybe even while Noah is dancing around.

"Oh, Noah, that is so S-E-X-Y!"

Why was that so funny to me? I guess because it is late and I just shoved my face full of these. http://www.picky-palate.com/2009/06/chocolate-peanut-butter-covered-brownie.html

7 comments:

Brooklet said...

I had to turn off my blocker in order to look at your blog page. pretty r-i-s-q-u-e. its funny to me that Jason just hemmed and hawed around it.

Libby said...

hilarious! i can totally picture the whole thing...you asking, jason acting like he doesn't know (a little embarrased) and jackson begging to figure out what he doesn't know. he is for sure going to use that one!

you made the brownie bites?! were they absolutely delish? we are making them when i am there!!

Elise said...

Its pretty funny to me too! It would be even funnier if Jackson had a lisp. Okay I'm done. And now I have to go make brownie bites- thanks! They look way too yummy!

JoDell said...

I'm cracking up!

I love the Pioneer Woman, too. She is hilarious, and her food is so yummy. (I actually discovered her b/c of your blog.)

Kari said...

Totally laughing out loud right now! That was funny. And the brownie bites look YUMMY!

Michele said...

My sister has a secret crush on her too! I can't wait for the blog where Jackson tells his teacher she is SEXY because she can throw a paper airplane! LOL

wackywilsons said...

Definitely one to remember....your boys are smarty pants for sure:) SO C.U.T.E.