Friday, August 21, 2009

For no reason. . .

This is just a post of nothingness. There's no reason, just wanted to put some pics of the kids up!!!We went bowling for F.H.E. a few weeks ago and the kids LOVED it!!!
Jackson and Noah running through the sprinklers.Ellie all ready for her first birthday party. All the girls dressed up like princesses or in tutu's. Ellie only wanted to wear her tutu. And my little ball of cuteness!!!! I can't get enough of him!! Ahhhh, my little Carson.
I tried rice cereal a week ago and he HATED it. All of my other kids have loved it from the very beginning. But not Carson. He couldn't stop dry heaving. So we stopped. It's easier not giving it to him so I'm not complaining. :)
And these are just some shots of the kids playing.

9 comments:

Brooklet said...

Wow, two posts within two days- how lucky are we. I liked the post about nothing, because I get to see your kids in action. Ellie in that tutu with pink boots! That is dang cute! We miss your family, Claire misses your kids. Yesterday we read the story of King Noah, and Claire kept saying, "hey, I have a friend named Noah." She hasn't forgotten!

Elizabeth said...

I love Ellie in that tutu, she is hysterical. I especially like the boots, they are a nice addition to the ensemble. We'll have to do another dress-up party for playgroup....maybe my place next.

Will & Cheyenne said...

You come any time babe!

Rachel said...

they are so cute. I love Ellie's little boots with the tutu. She is so funny. I can't wait to see your kids in person. when are you coming to UT. soon??

Sandy said...

I like the nothingness :-) I just want to see pictures of you and your kids anyways.

Libby said...

can't wait until friday!!!

Pitcherpost said...

I think that tutu and boot picture of Ellie is my favorite one ever! Those boots crack me up! I want some, where'd you get them? Carson...he's a mini noah! I loved seeing pics of the whole crew.

Zwick family said...

Jana,
You are AMAZING! I'm doing all 3 of mine while my husband is out-of-town, and I'm going CRAZY!!! It looks like we're doing a lot of the same things during the day! Your kids are so cute!

Andrea

wackywilsons said...

Your kids look great! Summer fun...and your baby is delish.

You went to NY without your baby?? Did Jason watch them? What a good man.

Good for you! You deserved a great weekend:)