Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter. . . late

Our Easter this year was very simple. The kids all got up, got ready and then got to have their egg and basket hunt.

We went to a baby blessing that morning so it
was all a bit rushed. And that afternoon we flew out (meaning me and the 4 kids) to Utah in search of a home. That trip is a post in itself. And I doubt I will ever do it. So, I'll let you know if we get a home soon.
The kids loved their baskets. Ellie ate ALL her candy that morning. I used to ration out the sweets. Like Halloween, Christmas, etc. But for me, it is so much easier to let them have what they want. Cuz the sooner it's gone. . . the less I have to fight. So, while Jackson has 90% of his candy left and Noah has 70%, Ellie is empty handed. Jackson still has Halloween candy. Sick.




6 comments:

McKelle said...

I just knew you came to Utah. Big jerk for not calling. I'm sure it was busy and crazy, so I'll forgive you. I had a dream all about you and your new house 2 nights ago...your closet was full of formal prom and pageant dresses.

Will & Cheyenne said...

I am always amazed how different my kids are from each other........and me. I hope you are having some peace as you look for a home!!

Sandy said...

I love all the pictures of your kids...I can tell just by looking at them what big adorable personalities they each have!!! So cute.

Brooklet said...

I am like ellie, I would eat that candy lickity split. I can't wait to hear about your house hunting. I am coming top visit in July, so you better be settled by then!

Zwick family said...

Jana,
Your kids are SOOOOO cute!!! I hope that you had a nice Mother's Day and that you got a nice little break.

Love ya!
Andrea

Zwick family said...

Jana,
Your kids are SOOOOO cute!!! I hope that you had a nice Mother's Day and that you got a nice little break.

Love ya!
Andrea