Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ellie's Third Birthday

"My dear brothers and sisters, may the laughter of children gladden our hearts. May the faith of children soothe our souls. May the love of children prompt our deeds. 'Children are an heritage of the Lord' (Ps. 127:3)."

Yesterday Ellie turned three. I can't believe she is already that old. And that I have another child after her. . . and another one almost here. Maybe that's why I can't believe she is already three. Where did the time go?Ellie is one of my most favorite things in this world. She makes me laugh, sing, dance, and cry. (I have to be honest). She is one of my children that gives me a run for my money, and if truth be told, I wouldn't want her any other way.I love how strong she is. How stubborn she is. How incredibly sweet and thoughtful she is. I love her more than I can express. Even when I am at my limit with her, I know she is a blessing to my life.

Happy Birthday Belle!
Just a few fun facts about my little Belle
1. Favorite color: PINK. . . or purple. Totally depends Right now, PURPLE.
2. Favorite food: Chicken
3. Favorite show: (she has a 5 second attention span so this is very vague) . Infact, she couldn't pick one. She never watches TV. I wish I could change that. :)
4. Favorite song: Follow the Prophet
5. Favorite princess: Jasmine, Belle, Ariel, Snow White (she is sitting here answering).
6. Favorite thing to do: run around outside. (But let me assure you that the real answer is disobey me, make messes, and be a bit sassy). Still. . . she's a keeper!!!! :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

No way is she 3!! I still remember being pregnant together :) What a sweetie, gotta love a little sass!

Abbigail said...

She is beautiful. You are lucky to have her in your life. I adore her.

wackywilsons said...

Makes me want to have a girl! She is adorable and I am glad you have her for a BFF.

Gina said...

There is NO way she is 3! Wow! Cute as ever!

jared & amber said...

Happy birthday!!! Can't believe she is already 3 and I have never met her. So sad!

Pitcherpost said...

I love her! She's adorable! I'm so excited there's another smythe girl on the way so we can get a double dose of cute girls from you. Oh and that swimsuit was from Janie and Jack - I had to splurge on it, I couldn't resist!