Saturday, July 26, 2008

Break is over

Hello!!!!!!! I am finally trying to get back into the blogging world. I had to just delete my google reader and start from scratch. I just didn't/don't have it in me to read 140 new posts. But I am making my way down the list and getting all caught up. Now to update my own life.

We got back from our 1 month trip to Oregon and Utah and it was a great time. ALL of us flew to Oregon to spend a couple of weeks with Jason's family and then Jason went back to Pittsburgh and the rest of us flew to Utah to see my family. Everyone had a wonderful time seeing family and friends and I have to say I loved the extra help with the kids. :)

There are just too many details so I am going to put the slide show in and the pictures will pretty much sum up how much fun we all had. Thanks to our families for having us home and doing so much while we were there. I am sure it can get a bit exhausting have 3 small children around and their parents. But we plan on doing it again next year so too bad! :)

Jason and I were able to visit Spokane for a couple of days and we both really liked it there. If only it was sunny all the time. Why does there have to be so many cold months!!!? We'll see where we end up. We still have plenty of time. But the closer it gets the more I feel like I am really going to miss Pittsburgh.


21 comments:

Carly said...

I was wondering where you were! Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

Amy said...

Glad you are back in blogging scene and back in Pitt! We've missed you from both! Cute pics!

McKelle said...

I'm sure it feels nice to be in your own home after such a long trip. It was great to see you...even if Ellie did throw up all over my furniture.

Bringhursts said...

Looks like you had dang fun! Aren't breaks the best?

Will & Cheyenne said...

Spokane would be A LOT closer!!!

Krissy Lowe said...

Glad your back. Your pictures looked like you had so much fun. I can't believe that I didn't see you.

One Big Happy Family In Utah said...

So glad we were able to connect up for even a few hours. And as usual, I got so wrapped up iin visiting I neglected to take any pictures! Ugh. But yours were terrific. I can't decide which is funnier or more amazing - your mom's expression at the 'eternal' bird show, the water slide pics, or the fact that you let your son touch a dog. I'm assuming by now he's been properly sanitized! :) Hope to relocate goes someplace fabulous, although perhaps not as great as Pitt.

The Karrens said...

Yeah! I am so glad you are updating. I miss all of my Pittsburgh friends. Your kiddos are getting so big & super cute! I just started updating my blog too! Talk soon.

JoDell said...

Looks like you guys had fun. It's always so fun to see family, especially when you live on the other side of the country. We missed you! It's good to have you back.

Jill said...

Such fun we had! Wish you were still here. Will is missing Jack...and Noah :)

Kimo said...

Looks like you had a fun trip! I can't believe how big (and cute) Ellie is!

Arah Debra said...

I didn't realize you were gone for a full month. I bet it feels nice to be home. It was great to see you! We need to plan another girls trip.

emandteem said...

I'm still bummed we missed each other. I want to hear more about spokane. Looks like you had a fun time.

wackywilsons said...

We need to catch up...

I am glad that you had such a great time! It's so fun to go back and visit family, and then return back to your own home:)

When are we going to get together?

Elise said...

Way to go with those muddy buddies Ellie! I love those things! She is getting so big. Well, I'm glad you guys are back in the 'Burgh'! It looks like you had an awesome time at home.

Michele said...

Super cute pictures Jana...we missed you guys here in the Burgh!

Lisa said...

Spokane???

Okay, the weather is just as bad in Spokane as it is in Ann Arbor!

Glad you had fun in Utah - come out and visit soon!

Tanya said...

Fun to see you at the pool and Nords. Did you order some boots? Mine came already. Hope you are loving your orange purse - I should have gotten one!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back!

Kimberly said...

Good to hear you were having oodles of fun. We considered Spokane too. Still trying to find that right spot for us as well. Good luck!

Jocelyn said...

Super fun having you guys here!