Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My friend Brooke did this with her 4 year old daughter and I thought it was pretty funny. So I decided to give it a try with my boys.

NOAH:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Do naughty things.

2. What makes mom happy?
me

3. What makes mom sad?
me

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
say, "stop laughing!"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
I am a pirate.

6. How old is your mom?
I can't know.

7. How tall is your mom?
this tall. Stretches his arms high and can barely get the words out he is stretching so hard.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
not let me have candy.

9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
be naughty at me.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I can't know.

11. What is your mom really good at?
putting us in the tub. I can't take credit for that. I let Jason have tub time. But I am probably better at it. :)

12. What is your mom not so good at?
not talking to me.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
go to work. I asked him what my work was and he said having a baby.

14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
chicken. Not so. I love tacos. I think Noah loves chicken.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
I can't know. Sad. Maybe when I am not being naughty to him? :)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
that's funny. A pirate. Totally a pirate. He is still laughing.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
go outside. He wishes. It has been so hot and humid. I send the boys outside for peace and quiet.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
we're bigger. Your clothes are not getting soggy.

19. How are you and your mom different?
I can't know. We are working to teach him correct English.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
I can not say it. I asked why and he said he is too little.

JACKSON:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Ahh, make my bed.

2. What makes mom happy?
mmm, helping Ellie.

3. What makes mom sad?
uh, not helping her.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
by tickling me.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
you liked having a doggy. I did. If you can believe it.

6. How old is your mom?
39. Are you 39? You're 31? He knew the answer to this a few days ago. What happened?

7. How tall is your mom?
really tall.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
help Ellie.

9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
look on the computer. Nailed that one!

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know.

11. What is your mom really good at?
helping.

12. What is your mom not so good at?
fixing the TV. It's for convenience purposes.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
go to the gym. That's a good one.

14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
vegetables. Again. I like TACOS!!!!

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
You know what makes me proud of you? When you turn on Monster Trucks.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sponge Bob. Help me.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
you and me go to the store. And go to school.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both like hugging each other. I'll take a hug any time from my kids.

19. How are you and your mom different?
I don't like going to Baby Gap. He didn't even hesitate on that one.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
By showing me how to make my bed. I think I might be a bit of a drill sergeant.

22 comments:

Amberly said...

holy cow, I laughed out loud. I totally have to try that one. Your boys are hilarious.

Jocelyn said...

Hahahaha! I laughed out loud too... they are a TOTAL crack up! The best part is that I can totally hear them answering you while I was reading it. Too stinking funny!

Rachel said...

I totally thought square pants for you, I am glad Jackson got that one right. That is so cute. I might try it on Luke. I am not sure he'd get it.

Radene said...

Those were hilarious! I love the monster trucks, the baby gap...oh yes, he's right on there and so smart. Cute kids Jana!

Kari said...

My favorite was Noah's answer to what you do for a job: have a baby.

Looks like you're slacking, you better get on that! ;)

McKelle said...

Funny, Funny!

Libby said...

that was entertaining! i love that your favorite thing to do (according to Noah) is not let him have candy...kinda true! his favorite thing to do is ask for it! i am trying to figure out what he means when he said you are naughty to him when he isn't around. huh?! too cute. love those boys.

Jill said...

too funny! I'm going to have to give this a try with Wills and I think it might even be fun to do with Mads

Michele said...

OK I had to laugh out loud with the Monster truck answer...Jana your boys are so sweet and funny too!

Anonymous said...

OK I love that Noah said that you always tell him to do naughty things and that your job is to have babies (very true). And Jackson's smart little answers - he's tricky!

Elise said...

How funny! Your boys are adorable. I love Noah's little obsession with the pirate thing.

Will & Cheyenne said...

So cute!!! I am going to have to do that with my kids!!

Arah Debra said...

Oh the things kid say! Hilarious!! Sounds like you really need to stop being so naughty to poor Noah.

Lisa said...

LOL! Those were some good answers. I might use this.

Whit said...

This is classic. I love kids.

Hannah Ashmore said...

i saw your comment on melanie's blog. i have a web site for my bows feel free to check it out. www.bowheadbows.blogpsot.com. i have free shipping for the whole month of august, and i also do cutsom orders.

Jen and Bryan said...

how cute! I am totally going to do that with Carter. Things like that you HAVE to write down because they are so darling and you forget them so fast!!!

Kimberly said...

I liked the naughty answer and your job is to have babies:) Noah is a kick in the pants of course I give all the credit to his mother:)

Sandy said...

That was the best post...totally captured their personalities. I'm going to have to steal that idea, it was really cute.

wackywilsons said...

Adorable...you boys are so good at communicating! Quite the vocabulary, it does pay off to have a chatty mama:)

jared & amber said...

Kids are so honest and say the funniest things. I wish we could all be so blunt.

Bringhursts said...

This is hilarious! I wish my kids were old enough to talk so I could do this with them.