Monday, January 18, 2010

Nothing but my kids

Just some pics of the kids and a little video of Carson.

This is a pic of how I found Ellie
tonight after dinner. She means business when changing her babies diaper.He was so set on holding that Wii remote and any time I touched it he would cry his heart out. The reason I'm laughing so hard in the video is because Carson is one of the happiest babies around. He really never cries. So seeing him react this way is too funny. Just so not like him.

So, I have tried FIVE THOUSAND times to get this video on my blog and it WILL NOT let me do it. So, no video. But trust me. . . it was hilarious.


8 comments:

McKelle said...

I don't see a video, but those pictures of Ellie are pretty funny.

Joanie said...

Oh Ellie, why use 6 wipies when you can use 16. She's taking lessons from her Aunt Joce. And is she sitting ON the table, no less? Where's that video you teased me with???

Arah Debra said...

Where's the video? I want to see this...

Gina said...

No video...but Ellie makes me so excited for a girl!

Richins Family said...

ummmmmmm so your kids are adorable! I can't believe how much they have all changed since you left here! I love reading your blog! hope all is well :)

wackywilsons said...

Your kids are adorable. Where are the belly pics!

Pitcherpost said...

Very cute post! It makes me happy seeing your kiddos. Especially ellie changing her baby's diaper. Keep her practicing, maybe you can get her to change all of your new baby's diapers! And then Jackson can feed the baby too and you can go take a nap.

I wish a knew Carson as more then a 1 month old. Seriously, he's smiling in every picture I see of him. How do you have such mellow babies!?

Jocelyn said...

i am getting all caught up on your blog and then get NO video that you say is hilarious?? rude! call me and let me help you get it on!

and mom... i am not the only person in this family that uses a lot of wipes per diaper... plus, the alternative is poop left on the buns, or getting on your hands... no thank you. plus, the sad thing is that if i use 3-4 (that is average for a poop) i am yelled at for using "way too many" by you know who. at least i don't have poop on my hands and my babies buns are squeaky clean. ellie is doing a great job. :)