Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Another Ann Arbor trip?

Yes, we went to Ann Arbor once again. This time was for my cousin Sarah's wedding. Sarah and Miller were married in Nauvoo and the reception was in Chelsea, MI. My mom stayed an extra week here in Pittsburgh so that we could all drive there together and she could help her sister with everything left to do.

Yes, we went to Ann Arbor once again. This time was for my cousin Sarah's wedding. Sarah and Miller were married in Nauvoo and the reception was in Chelsea, MI. My mom stayed an extra week here in Pittsburgh so that we could all drive there together and she could help her sister and her niece with all that needed to be done.
When we arrived, it was a very pleasant surprise. Much of the yucky set up was already done. Just the finishing touches. Which as we all know means hours yet of preparation. :)
The reception was great. Very fun and wonderful food. My boys loved the dancing. But once other people started dancing, they stopped. Congratulations Sarah and Miller!!!!! Thanks for such a fun night.
And of course thanks to Shawn and Lisa. What would be do without you guys? Let me know the next time you go out of town so that I can plan accordingly. :) Tell Shawn to watch out for our next Wii experience. I was faking it earlier.

13 comments:

Bringhursts said...

Jana, I found your blog off of Krissy's blog. How are you? It's been such a long time; I had no idea you have three kids. That's awesome to see you're doing so well. Email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog (or shrine to my baby boy). -Anjie
anjiebringhurst@yahoo.com

Jill said...

FYI-the pics are not working. I hope you took lots of pics from the reception. Mom says it was really nice.

wackywilsons said...

SCARY 911 story!!! I know that we can ALL relate with what you were feeling...I have slept with a knife under my bed for months at a time when Jared is gone...sometimes prayer just isn't enough and you have to take further action for sure...

I am so glad you guys are safe, and especially that your motherly instincts kicked in...

What about an alarm system or a dog???

Jocelyn said...

What pics aren't working, Jill? I only see one. I want to see more too.

Brooklet said...

So many trips to Ann Arbor- why don't you just move there. . . oh wait.

Lisa said...

It was fun to have you all here again - can't wait 'til it's permanent!

Arah Debra said...

I wish I got to go to Ann Arbor as much as you. I'm soooooooo jealous!!

Sandy said...

Adorable pics of the kiddos! I love Ellie's little Baby Legs...Ava's got a couple as well and I love her little rolly legs in them. I read Lisa's comment...are you guys moving to MI??

Pitcherpost said...

The babylegs are super cute - I've been eyeballing some for months, as soon as Aubrey starts crawling she'll debut them!

Jess said...

Ok first of all hello you drove right by my house and didn't even say Hi! I was suppose to go to that reception but umm got side tracked and forgot the date you could have helped a girl out you know. Sorry we missed you again.

McKelle said...

Time for a new post I think.

McKelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emandteem said...

Who keeps doing your blog designs? So fun. And are you moving to Ann Arbor?