Sunday, June 8, 2008

About time!

I have been seriously out of it when it comes to blogging. I guess I just needed a good break from it. And my mom has been asking faithfully for a new update. She misses my kids. Not my stories. :) So, I am going to just post a few pictures and say we are all good.

The weather is great. The kids are as cute as ever and we are getting ready to go on vacation in a couple of weeks to Oregon and Utah. The boys are really excited to see their grandparents.
I took this tonight because I loved how she was laying in her crib. Those pj's won't stay snapped right there on the thigh because they are so juicy! :)

This was taken right before we left for the ward Memorial Day Party. It was a lot of fun and I have a super committee that does so much to help me. THANKS! It turned out wonderful.
Just eating donuts in the front yard.
A nice day at the park with some friends. Jackson and Jack were loving it!
We went to dinner with some friends a few nights ago and before we ate let the boys run in the water. We did change their clothes after. :) Jackson loved it. Noah didn't want to get wet.
Ellie and Jack eating dinner together at the Cheesecake Factory.
Last night we had a Girls Night at my house that was a lot of fun. I couldn't find a babysitter and Jason was on call so we decided to just do it at my house and wear our comfy clothes and eat treats. What could be better than that? I always love my girl time and the friendships that I build and strengthen. These girls here in Pittsburgh really mean a lot to me and I am so grateful for the friendships we have. (Sniffle, sniffle). :) Getting to church by 9am was rough this morning, but totally worth the 2am late night!!!
(Back row: Linda, Melanie, Gina, Mary Jane. Front row: Elise, Debi, Rachelle, Jana, Jodelle, Libby)

8 comments:

McKelle said...

Cute pictures! When are getting here? I know you'll be busy, but if you don't leave some time for me, I'll kick your butt!

Amberly said...

thanks for the quick update, the kids are darling! I hope you have a great trip!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Where is Oregon are you coming???

Will & Cheyenne said...

I meant, Where IN OR?

Krissy Lowe said...

Cute pictures! What I would give for nice weather, to let my kids run around in water...It is SNOWING today. Hopefully we can meet up in Utah for a little bit.

Petra said...

Cute pictures..I love seeing how everyone is growing up. Ellie is a doll.

Tanya said...

I love her cute juicy legs!

Elise said...

That was such a fun night, thanks for hosting! And your kids are too cute. Remind me to tell you about a little romantic encounter Noah had in nursery...