Friday, February 8, 2008

My purse you ask?

OK, my friend Arah tagged me and when I got the email I was a little worried that I would have to do one of the "thankful" posts or one that made me list several things about me. But nope. This is an easy one. What's in my purse?

1. Two bottles. One used and dirty, one clean.
2.Blanket for Ellie
3. wallet
4. Doc Hudson and Lightening McQueen,
5.small cosmetic bag. Has lip gloss, lip stick, liner and hand sanitizer in it. Also, band aides. nail file, and dental floss
6. one tissue. Not used.
7.diapers and wipes. Size 3 and 4
8.one of Ellie's headbands
9.formula
10.Ellie's snacks
11.boy's snacks (rice crispies and fruit snacks) I guess those aren't so much of snacks, but more of bribes :)
12.burp cloth
13.bottle of water
14.SEVERAL toys for Ellie. (I grab one every time I leave just in case I don't have any. Time to clean it out).
15.bib, food and spoon
16.tampon
17.more floss. I have a problem. :)

There it is. Nothing exciting. Obviously I carry a baby bag. It's been a little over 4 years now. :)

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow, you are fast. She just barely tagged you. I got tagged by the same person who tagged Arah, and I am being a slacker. I'll get on it tomorrow.

Jocelyn said...

Cute. I can't wait until those are all the things in my bag.

Gina said...

That is an easy one! Funny how much a person's purse tells about them.

Brooklet said...

Wow, you are the definition of prepared. You know what I have in my purse- a man's wallet and a whole bunch of reciepts. And a little more, but that really is the majority.

Brooklet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trimbles said...

Thats too funny. Honey, you need a smaller purse! :) Yeah, the guns :) The shotgun is mine and the pistol is my brothers. If you look close enough the pockets to that pink jacket are stuffed with shells! It was a fun day to say the least :)