Friday, February 1, 2008

The Lion King

Thursday night was a very wonderful night with some very good friends. We went to see The Lion King at the Benedum Theater and is was awesome. I loved it. Loved it. I wish we sat a little closer to the stage so the incredible costumes would have been easier to see, but regardless, it was fantastic. We all went to a restaurant named the Palomino. It was alright. But whatever. . . there weren't any kids there so it was well worth it!!! And super company. Thanks girls for such a fun night. I am now planning on the Drowsy Chaperon. :) Melanie, get planning!!!

7 comments:

EFN Newsletter said...

The Drowsy Chaperone is so funny. I hope you get to go. I loved the Lion King too. There were kids around us who would spontaneously burst into applause at random time through out the show. So cute.

Rachel said...

I already commented on this post, (see pitcher post) this does not count as an additional comment

Kimo said...

So Fun! Wish I could have been there to join in!

Lisa said...

Um, excuse me? You are supposed to be going to the Drowsy Chaperone with me! : )

Krissy Lowe said...

That sounds like so much fun. I haven't seen Lion King but hear it is amazing. I don't think it will be coming to I.F. anytime soon, but a girls night is definitely needed.

wackywilsons said...

HOw fun for you to go out and have a girls night out like that! I dream of doing the same thing...soon!!!

your kids are adorable...I just bought Wesley a suit as well and I LOVE dressing up my boys like big teenagers:)

You look great too!

Brooklet said...

Wow, we look good.