Thursday, February 28, 2008

Good stuff

My good friend McKelle is a former Tre Jolie employee. For those of you that don't know what that is, let me indulge you. It is gorgeous jewelry and very expensive. It was exclusively sold at Nordstrom for several years and I now I think it is being sold differently. Still pricey, but fabulous. I own way too much of it as well. So, McKelle is selling several of her pieces for very affordable prices and I thought I would pass on the good news. Check it out and see if you are interested. Plus, her blog is pretty entertaining. :) McKelle's blog
Go and see for yourself!!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I wish she had earrings! Then you could buy them for me and replace the one that you refuse to get out of your van! Seriously, can you please do that?! I am not kidding. I want it back. It's hurting my feelings that you don't ever do anything about it.

Jana said...

I did take the van to the dealership and they looked at it. But the earring is in the base of the van and there is no way to get it out other than by taking the seat out and the middle console. Which isn't a "day" job. So I did try. :)

Jocelyn said...

So what night are you going to have the job done then?

Jana said...

LOL!

Jocelyn said...

That is rude!