Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 11

1. Bed time. I am tired. :)

2. The return of Glee!!!! I am so thankful the world series is over!!!!! Bed time is going to be even better watching Glee.

3. DVR. Yes, to watch Glee. :)

4. Cooking Gals Ann Arbor. It was a delicious night of yummy soups and treats. And a couple that I will be making as family favorites.

5. My kids. There really isn't anything more in this world that makes me happier. All 4 of them are so different and unique and they each have a special way of making me proud and grateful. I used to say to Jackson,when he was the only one, "You are my life." And it couldn't be more true for all of them. I live for my kids.

4 comments:

JoDell said...

Bed time is always nice...with a favorite show before hand, of course. :) And, so is cooking gals...I've got to start one out here in VA. I'm getting desperate for some new recipes (and a good girl's night!). I love your gratitude lists. It makes me realize we can find specific things about each day to be grateful for. Thanks for sharing.

McKelle said...

Dang, I was hoping I would make your gratitude list. I'm going to live everyday trying...until I accomplish it. Hmmm, I don't think tacos ship very well...I'll have to try something else to make it.

So, what exactly is cooking gals? Hope you start one when you move back here.

thekarrens said...

Glee is awesome! Oliver's favorite song...actually the ONLY song he will dance to now, is Single Ladies.

Arah Debra said...

I'm thankful for the return of Glee too. I watched it last night. Soooo funny! Love that show!!