Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 15

I skipped a day on accident so thanks to Melanie for pointing that out to me. Having the same title every day is getting hard for me I guess. :) Do here's to the real Day 15.

1. Homemade pretzels. Thanks Angela for the recipe. Delicious!

2. A day of nothing. Jackson was sick so I planned on staying home with him during church. And Carson. Jason had to go to work this morning and thought he would be home in time to go, (HAHA. As if that ever really happens). But still, I got Ellie and Noah ready to go, only to have Jason call and say he wouldn't be home to go. So, they changed and we have had a day of peace! And I loved it.

I really and truly can't think of anything else I did today that helped me feel thankful. Not that I'm not. . . but it really was a day of nothingness. So, I don't want to have to stretch for lame things to say. I already did that. :)

4 comments:

Brooklet said...

We actually had the same kind of day- both my girls were sick, so we stayed home and had a day of nothingness. IN fact, I haven't left my house since Tuesday and i haven't minded it until today. I am now bored. I guess that should be something I am thankful for.

Jen and Bryan said...

I love that you do this. I love it when it shows up on my google reader. I need to do something like this. It makes you realize how many blessings you truly have in your life. And it helps me get to know the grown up you better. :)

Gina said...

Send that recipe my way please.

Linda said...

I'd like to have the pretzel recipe too!