Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 22

1. A long nap on Jackson's bed. I love taking naps in the boys room. Don't ask me why.

2. Jocelyn. We got to talk for a long time tonight on the phone because we both had our husbands around to take care of kids. And I got to order some yummy new Scentsy stuff. Yummy. Plus, it was just so nice talking with my sister. I wonder if we will ever all get to live by each other???!!!! I hope so. At least we have Christmas!!! :)

3. My visiting teacher. To be honest, I don't love visiting teachers. I'm active and I promise to call when I need something. But mine are genuine and thoughtful. I'm lucky. Elizabeth just showed up with a treat and brightened my day. She is a good person. And example. I need to do my V.T!!!!!

4. Carson. Everything about him makes me feel happy and full. He is the highlight of my life right now. I mean, all my kids are, but Carson has such an innocence and sweetness that only babies have. I can't imagine my life without him!!!!!! Sometimes I forget he is even there because of how simple his needs are. There's something to be said about non-talking children!!! :)

5. I'm grateful Ellie loves to help me in the kitchen. Most of the time it drives me up the wall, but I told myself long ago that I want to teach her how to love the kitchen and learn to cook so she would love it when she is older. I didn't know how to cook much at all when I got married. Just the basics. My mom is such an amazing cook that there was never any need for me in the kitchen . . .and I am pretty sure I never wanted to be helping. But that is not the case with me and my Ellie. I have a limited amount to teach her and she wants to learn. So for now, we are having fun with it. :)

No comments: