Friday, November 6, 2009

Numero Seis

1. Good movies. We took the boys to see "A Christmas Carol" tonight and I loved it. A little scary at times, but everyone seemed to really enjoy it. Yay for the holidays!!!!!

2. Farah. My wonderful babysitter across the street.

3. Tea parties. Ellie had a little princess/tea party today and I loved dropping her off and seeing all the darling little girls all decked out. Having a girl has been too fun!!!

4. A job. Not mine. I am unemployed. But I am so thankful Jason has a job. And that it is steady and dependable. People will always get sick and break bones. Not that I am happy about it, just thankful he has a profession that will always be needed.

5. Noah. A child full of energy. He keeps me going and I love him for it. And he's all boy. His love of life reminds me how lucky we are to have it. He is a joy to have.

2 comments:

Brooklet said...

We opted to go see where the wild things are tonight instead of christmas carol- big bummer. I really didn't like wild things- really weird.

We love noah, too! We miss noah!

Kimo said...

You are SO not unemployed! What do you call being the mother of four darling kids? Sure, you might not get a regular paycheck, but you should!