Sunday, November 1, 2009

goal. . .slightly boring for everyone else

I was checking other blogs a few minutes ago and a friend of mine decide on a great goal for the month of November. Every day I am going to record 5 things I am grateful for. I say everyone give it a try!!!! This may. . . (I am almost positive it WILL) be slightly boring for almost everyone, but this is something I need to do at the time being. For many different reasons.

1. Jason. I know that sounds cheesy, but he really is the greatest husband. I have been so sick the last few days and he has really taken charge. Folding the laundry alone won him some major points!!!

2. Carson. I told Jason a few days ago that just looking at him makes it hard for me to function. I am just so in love with that little baby boy.

3. Cleaning people. Ahhhhh, the start of a new life for me. My house looked like it had been visited by my Fairy Godmother.

4. Lisa. A one of a kind friend. She brought us dinner tonight due to my sickness. And it was delicious. Anything I don't make OR have to clean up is quite possibly the best meal of my life. Thanks Lisa. You always seem to know when I need you.

5. A nice big bed. I have been in that thing a lot this last week and I am so glad it is comfy, warm and big. I hate being touched while I sleep.

There it is. More to come tomorrow. Thanks Amberly for inspiring me to do this.

6 comments:

Arah Debra said...

What a great idea! I hope you feel better soon.

Amberly said...

this is not boring! this is awesome!! and you have great things to be grateful for- I hope you get feeling better soon. I'm excited to read your gratitude posts this month!!

McKelle said...

Great idea I think. It's good to remind ourselves sometimes of all of the blessings we have around us...be it large or small.

Sucks that you've been sick. Hope you feel better soon!

I need a cleaning lady here at my house.

Linda said...

Its always a good idea to remind ourselves of things to be grateful for. I do hope that you get better soon.

Brooklet said...

ahhh, I really want a fairy godmother to come clean my house. I need it!

Sorry you were sick, but good thing you have good people around you to take care of you.

JoDell said...

This is such a good idea! Thanks for sharing. Hope you're feeling better soon.