Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 8

Today was a good day. Sundays usually are. Even with the craziness of getting to church on time. :)

1. Church. It was uplifting and I was able to feel the Spirit so strong. Nothing in particular, but it was present in my day and I am so thankful for that. I need the Spirit more often to be with me.

2. Music. I think that helped me have the Spirit today and I am so grateful so many people have such beautiful voices and are willing the share them. It always touches me.

3. Faith. A girl in my ward here is dealing with something that I just can't even imagine. Something she deals with every day of her life, for the rest of her life and I think she is possibly one of the strongest women in the world. I don't know her well, but I am touched by her faith and strength. She inspires me.

4. Bob and Delsa Quinn. They were listening ears to a mommy that needs a little more encouragement these days. That would be me. :) And they always seem to have just the right words to say. No matter what the topic. They are, and have been for several years, great examples to me.

5. Cafe Rio salad. Yes, I am always grateful for food. I can't help it. It was delicious and the perfect meal to a wonderful day.

I am a very blessed girl.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I love that you're doing this every day. I'm always touched, so please no apologies, keep it coming.

Rachel said...

are you in UT right now? cafe rio salad?? k~ if you're house shopping let me know where you're going because I want to live by you. like maybe in your basement. K?