Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 7

1. The Christmas Workshop. Sin anchovy potatoes. If you were there, you would know what I am talking about. Apart from that little experience. . .the morning was spent with friends, enjoying the beginning of the holiday season.

2. Janie Ward's cinnamon roll class. The only class I did and well worth it. Who doesn't LOVE bringing home a pan full of delicious cinnamon rolls?! And I am especially thankful for Janie because she rolled my dough. The worst part. And plus, she is an amazing person. I guess I should have just put her name down and that would be that. I am thankful for Janie. There.

3. Mother nature. The weather was GORGEOUS!!! There is nothing like a beautiful day amidst several freezing cold days to warm your heart. Or hands. Or feet. And face.

4.Shiny clean cars. Due to ideal car washing weather. And a husband that loves to wash cars. And possibly a couple little helpers named Jackson and Noah.

5. My mom. Talking to her today was a good dose of fun. I can't wait to live closer to family so I can actually see them when we are talking. :)

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Really, what? Nobody likes anchovies. Still thinking about it...

Kimberly said...

Anchovies in anything sounds gross. I think I'm with you on the cinnamon rolls. I would have definently signed up for that class:)

Kimo said...

My hubby likes anchovies on his pizza - GAG! Needless to say, that is when he has to order his own separate pizza! And sometimes, he has to eat it in the other room . . .

Rachel said...

in regards to living closer to mother, when will that be happening. I am trying to plan some parties for when you get here. march? april?

Jill said...

Uhhhh...when are you going to be thankful for me????
.

Amberly said...

well, jill's on the list tomorrow, for sure! does your comment about being closer to your mom mean you've made a decision about where you're going next?!

Abbigail said...

wow, I wish I could have attended Janies cinnamon roll class. She makes the best rolls!

jared & amber said...

So I have heard a few things through the grapevine...(your mom talking to my mom). I'm happy for you if both are true!

If you get some free time, my number is 916-521-2805