Sunday, November 22, 2009

Days 20 & 21

I am getting seriously lazy as my month progresses. The weekends are hard for me I guess.

1. Date night. Jason and I went to dinner at the Common Grill and it was heavenly. I had to undo the button on my pants in the car, but totally worth it! :)

2. Movies. There isn't much more I love than going to dinner and a movie. We tried to go see The Blind Side. SOLD OUT!!! Two nights in a row. Super annoying. So before Jason could seriously oppose, I quickly bought tickets to New Moon. He thought it was the lamest movie in the world, and I really enjoyed it. Hello Jacob!! He really grew up. :) Mmmmmmm!!!!

3. Farah. Again. Of course.

4. Delysm. I swear that is the best cough medicine. I KNOW it is a suppressant, but I would rather my kids get some sleep. And it has the approval from my husband.

5. A little boy that is growing up. I'm not particularly happy he is growing up, but he lost his first tooth and it was such an exciting event for the Smythe home yesterday morning. Jackson was brushing his teeth in the morning and he came running into me where I was changing Carson, GLEAMING that his tooth fell out. All he could talk about was going to bed so the Tooth Fairy would come. And she did. (Jason asked me if I had 2 quarters. LOL!!! Luckily for Jackson the Tooth Fairy had something better in mind. Two quarters?????)


3 comments:

McKelle said...

So what did the tooth fairy bring? 2 quarters sounds pretty good to me.

Brooklet said...

yeah for Jackson- first tooth is a big moment! 2 quarters is like a jackpot- Claire liked the coins because they make more sounds dropping them into the piggy bank than a dollar bill.

Brooklet said...

get your eat on is a recipe blog I contribute to- it is people from pasco- my sister-in-law and her friends. some of them I know, some of them i don't know.