Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 19

1. Baskin Robbins.

2. Laundry folded AND put away

3. Presidente y Hermana George. Got an email from my mission president and it was just like listening to him in a conference on my mission. He is a powerful, imspiring man. And I love him.

4. Crisp, cool mornings. Even though I usually hate the hour of wake up, (diapers to change, hair to comb, breakfast to make, children to dress), I love mornings. Something about the start of fresh, new day.

5. For what we have. I know we don't have everything, but we sure have more than many and I am thankful for a husband that has provided for his family. There really isn't much to complain about. We have been blessed greatly.

1 comment:

wackywilsons said...

Got that same email...I felt like i was back on the mission! It was great!

Ellie is adorable in her nappy hair and great make up:)