Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 2

Five more things to be grateful for.

1. Elizabeth. Another thoughtful friend, brought us a yummy dinner. Thanks for saving us from another night of cold cereal.

2. Friendship. I feel so lucky to have such amazing friends in my life. Old and new. I have always been blessed by amazing friends that enrich my life and it is something I am VERY grateful for.

3. Quiet time and nap time. Carson and Ellie both take naps together and Jackson and Noah are so good at taking "quiet time". They know that it means time to whisper so mommy can rest too. :)

4. Costco. Jason took all the kids to Costco tonight and I stayed home and rested yet some more. I love Costco. And I love that Jason quite possibly loves it more than me. It was his idea to go and take all the kids. To him, that sounds fun. HAHA!!!! And I am going to love a stocked kitchen. It's been awhile. :)

5. Ellie's chocolaty face after eating a doughnut from her dad. For some reason, seeing her love that doughnut and have such a messy little face afterwards made my heart melt. The smallest things make her so happy. Wouldn't it be nice to eat so freely? :)

3 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

Amen, Amen and Amen!

Brooklet said...

I, too, love nap time. Even if I don't rest, at least I have a little time to myself.

Elizabeth said...

That was nice to read. I love the list idea. If I had known Lisa brought dinner the night before I would have spread it out more. Next time...