Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 12

I know it is a day late, but I was just not up to it last night. :)

1. Garbage day. I love getting rid of things and garbage is no exception.

2. Grilled burgers. Onions, tomato's, lettuce, fry sauce. . . yum

3. David Archuleta's Christmas CD. Lovin' it!!

4. Parks and Recreation. Seriously, it is funny.

5. Jason. He is possibly the most hand's on dad ever. And I am thankful for that. I don't know how some moms do it practically by themselves!!! I watch him come home from work, just to keep going!!! We are lucky to have him.

3 comments:

Gina said...

I would die if I came to your house and Christmas music was playing! I am so anti until December 1! Maybe such early anticipation is too much for me. I LOVE the holidays.

Brooklet said...

I have always admired Jason for what a hands on father he is. Not only is that great for you, but for the kids and such a great example to you kids on how a father should be.

Elise said...

I'm with you on Garbage day. It seriously bugs me when its all piled up and in my way- yuck! Anyway, I'm going to go download David A's Christmas CD right now! I love him and Christmas so I'm pretty sure I'll love it.