Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 16

1. I am thankful that I can play Duck Duck Goose with my kids. Even though I told them they couldn't pick me. :) I threw up this morning due to some very unpleasant orange juice and it took my energy for the day. But we still had a fun and silly time playing together this afternoon.

2. Ellie and Noah were outside together this afternoon. I happened to be opening the blinds that let me see what they were doing and I caught them playing baseball. But Ellie was having some difficulty holding the bat so Noah came over and showed her how to hold it right. I loved it. I am grateful they are such good buddies.

3. I'm thankful Jackson is getting a little better. He has had a fever since Saturday and even though he still has one, he is acting more energetic. Which is good.

4. Jill. It had been a few weeks since we last talked and it was so nice to catch up. I can't wait until we live closer and I can talk to her face to face. . . shopping, going out to lunch, and just hanging out while Maddie babysits all my kids!!! :)

5. Shabby Chic duvet cover from Target. Thank you for having something I can afford. My heart was set on a much pricier one, but as Jason always reminds me, "In these hard economic times?" Which by the way I hate when he says it!!! But the duvet cover is darling. And perfect for the little while I will need it.

3 comments:

melanie said...

You're doing a good job on your posts! I would run out of things, I know I would. I'm offended though that none of my recipes have made the list of what you're grateful for :)

Linda said...

I love that your kids are buddies and willing to teach each other. So sorry about the OJ though, I hate throwing up. Yuck!

And yes, our ward is really small. Different from what I'm used to, but it's fun and humbling. And because majority of the members speak portuguese, Tyler likes to relate it to his mission.

wackywilsons said...

I am reading your posts! Your lists are candid, funny, and unique. Keep on going!