Monday, November 23, 2009

Read This

I remember when this talk was given. I remember when I wore a second earring on one ear. I remember taking it out. I know now that I do regret having pierced my ears more than once. What he said was true. I remember thinking it was such a powerful and direct talk. It helped me better myself then as a young adult. And now as a mother, it has so much more depth and meaning. This is a talk I want to refer back to for the rest of my life.

Your Greatest Challenge, Mothers

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for the link to that talk. I also remember it and was glad to re-read it. Also, thanks for the idea to record a few things you are thankful for on the blog each day. I have enjoyed seeing your lists and learning more about you! I hope you don't mind that I copied you and have been doing the same.

I'm so glad you've seen Pete and Jessica in M. Aren't they wonderful?!