Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 23

1. The tree is up. So thankful that is done.

2. The weather was nice enough to take my kids to the park today. It felt nice to go for a walk and get some park time in before it's too late!! I'm grateful for the small things that make my kids so happy.

3. A safe neighborhood. Anyone that knows anything about me knows I am extremely scared of home invasion. It has never happened to me, but it terrifies me. 911 knows me too well. Where we live is so safe and I am so thankful for that when Jason has to work through the night. Most of the time I can fall asleep and stay asleep. (It helps that one of my neighbors NEVER goes to bed. That makes me feel watched over). :)

4. My parents. They bought their plane tickets for Christmas and I am SO excited to have family here. It makes the holidays so fun and special. And getting to do it in my home is even better. I love having our own traditions and memories. Can't wait to have so much family here. . . no matter how cramped and crazy it gets.

5. Ben. My brother in law. He is a great cook and I can't wait for him to come and make me some PIE!!! I actually think pie is sick, but Ben has a gift. :) So glad you're in Louisville so you guys can come to our house for Christmas.

No comments: